Powerful Return To Work
This guide contains recommendations for health and safety practices and approaches to COVID-19 prevention.
The aim is to provide general guidance and information to employers on how to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the workplace, to enable workers to return to work safely while keeping the risk of contamination as low as possible. It also provides ideas on how to protect workers’ mental well-being during the pandemic.
Until the development of a vaccine or medicine, COVID-19 virus is likely to continue circulating in our communities. Physical distancing measures, increased hygiene and other precautions will therefore, have to be maintained to contain infections, including those in the workplace. Preventive actions are necessary in order to prepare companies and workers for a safe return to work and a gradual restart of business activities.
All enterprises, regardless of their size or sector, are encouraged to adopt these recommendations to take care of people’s health and, as far as possible, not affect business activities negatively.
- HR Policies for Workplace Safety
- Guidelines to keep Business Safe
- Guidelines for Covid-19 Testing
- Hiring & Onboarding Precautions
- Other Guidelines for Social Distancing
- Guideline for Employees Training for Health & Safety
What is Included
- Policy for Covid-19
- 40+ Signboards to use in the office
- Content in both English & Gujarati Languages
- High-Quality PDF for policy and signboards